Tickets: $15 in advance $20 day of show
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Seats only guaranteed until 15 minutes after showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- General Admission is first come, first serve for seating location.
- Shows generally last 75-90 minutes.
- We have a strict one warning and out for breaking rules in show room (heckling, cell phone usage, disrupting the show, etc).
- There are no paper tickets, please give name or show ticket on device at host booth for entry.
- Groups must arrive together in order to sit together. While we do what we can to seat groups together, we cannot guarantee that groups will be seated together. For the best chance of being seated together arrive early and arrive all together.
- Our tables seat 2-4 people, so purchasing 4 tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. In the event of a cancellation for which there is no rescheduled date, a refund for this ticket may be issued at the option of the management.
- Please confirm you are purchasing tickets to the right date and showtime before making your purchase.
- 6:00 PM Show/5:15 PM Doors
- 7:00 PM Show/6:15 PM Doors
- 9:30 PM Show/8:45 PM Doors
This standup, storytelling and improv show started out in the Pacific Northwest, now has a home in Chicago, and is being taken all over the country!
Welcome to A Drunken Night Out! Comedian Ken Hamlett of Chicago hosts a lineup of comics from all over the country as they discuss their worst drunken nights out, do standup, and eventually end the night and perform a set...not so sober with an additional catch. The comics will be forced to do improv on crowd sourced topics. It's part hangout, part show, part live podcast, and totally a fantastic time. It's not a comedy show, it's a Comedy Party!!!