Fri, Feb 2, 2024
Sat, Feb 3, 2024
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Seats only guaranteed until 15 minutes after showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- General Admission is first come, first serve for seating location.
- Shows generally last 75-90 minutes.
- We have a strict one warning and out for breaking rules in show room (heckling, cell phone usage, disrupting the show, etc).
- There are no paper tickets, please give name or show ticket on device at host booth for entry.
- Groups must arrive together in order to sit together. While we do what we can to seat groups together, we cannot guarantee that groups will be seated together. For the best chance of being seated together arrive early and arrive all together.
- Our tables seat 2-4 people, so purchasing 4 tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. In the event of a cancellation for which there is no rescheduled date, a refund for this ticket may be issued at the option of the management.
- Please confirm you are purchasing tickets to the right date and showtime before making your purchase.
- 6:00 PM Show/5:15 PM Doors
- 7:00 PM Show/6:15 PM Doors
- 9:30 PM Show/8:45 PM Doors
Tom Thakkar is a comedian you’ve seen on "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon," “Comedy Central’s Stand Up Presents,” “This Week at the Comedy Cellar,” “CONAN,” and as the host of Comedy Central’s “Stand Up with Tom Thakkar.” He spent the first half of 2020 writing sketches and jokes for SyFy’s “The Movie Show,” and before that he was the co-host of “You Up with Nikki Glaser” on SiriusXM. Currently, he hosts the podcast “Stand By Your Band,” and when the world isn’t shut down by a pandemic, he does stand up all around country and all around New York as a regular at The Comedy Cellar, Caroline’s on Broadway, New York Comedy Club, Stand Up New York, and more. Other credits include: Just For Laughs, Doug Loves Movies, This Might Help with Matt Braunger, Bridgetown Comedy Festival, The Stand Up Show with Jon Dore, and First Nations Comedy Experience.