Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Sat, Apr 20, 2024
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Seats only guaranteed until 15 minutes after showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- General Admission is first come, first serve for seating location.
- Shows generally last 75-90 minutes.
- We have a strict one warning and out for breaking rules in show room (heckling, cell phone usage, disrupting the show, etc).
- There are no paper tickets, please give name or show ticket on device at host booth for entry.
- Groups must arrive together in order to sit together. While we do what we can to seat groups together, we cannot guarantee that groups will be seated together. For the best chance of being seated together arrive early and arrive all together.
- Our tables seat 2-4 people, so purchasing 4 tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. In the event of a cancellation for which there is no rescheduled date, a refund for this ticket may be issued at the option of the management.
- Please confirm you are purchasing tickets to the right date and showtime before making your purchase.
- 6:00 PM Show/5:15 PM Doors
- 7:00 PM Show/6:15 PM Doors
- 9:30 PM Show/8:45 PM Doors
A stand-up comedian and actor based in St. Louis, Bobby Jaycox is one of the funniest
voices in the Midwest today, performing and selling out comedy clubs across the country. His new special “Fast Food Fireworks” is available now and you’ve heard him on Sirius. His fun energy both on and off stage, strong writing and professionalism have earned him spots opening for stars, such as Dave Chapelle, Nikki Glaser, Rory Scovel, and Brian Regan, in addition to performances on the road with comics Carly Aquilino and Taylor Williamson. Bobby’s material pulls from his real-life experiences as a firefighter and EMT, past relationships, wildly embarrassing moments and the absurd.
An experienced improviser and sketch performer, Bobby was also a cast member and the head monologue writer for STL Up Late, an interactive late-night talk show which ran on St. Louis’ CBS TV affiliate (KMOV). His improv team, Burnside, has performed at several festivals across the country, including Flyover Comedy Festival, Chicago Improv Festival, and the Detroit Improv Festival.