Fri, May 17, 2024
Sat, May 18, 2024
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Seats only guaranteed until 15 minutes after showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- General Admission is first come, first serve for seating location.
- Shows generally last 75-90 minutes.
- We have a strict one warning and out for breaking rules in show room (heckling, cell phone usage, disrupting the show, etc).
- There are no paper tickets, please give name or show ticket on device at host booth for entry.
- Groups must arrive together in order to sit together. While we do what we can to seat groups together, we cannot guarantee that groups will be seated together. For the best chance of being seated together arrive early and arrive all together.
- Our tables seat 2-4 people, so purchasing 4 tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. In the event of a cancellation for which there is no rescheduled date, a refund for this ticket may be issued at the option of the management.
- Please confirm you are purchasing tickets to the right date and showtime before making your purchase.
- 6:00 PM Show/5:15 PM Doors
- 7:00 PM Show/6:15 PM Doors
- 9:30 PM Show/8:45 PM Doors
Raw, absurd and fast-paced, Jessica Michelle Singleton (JMS) is a powerhouse of comedy in a teeny tiny package, known by fans for her high energy, overly honest, always silly, often dark and dirty performances. Her work has been featured on Don't Tell Comedy and she is the breakout star of Iliza's Locals, the comedy special series produced by Last Comic Standing Winner, Iliza Shlesinger. She's 1/2 of the hilarious comedy podcast "Slobs", has two #1 comedy albums, and was a writer for the Roast of Whitney Cummings. She's a Paid Regular at The Comedy Store (as seen on the Showtime series of the same name), and has performed to sold out crowds on 4 continents.
She's currently writing for Theo Von's new hour special and has been a guest on Bert Kreischer's "Bertcast" and "Gettin' Better with Ron Funches" . She also toured with/wrote for Melissa Villasenor of Saturday Night Live. She has also released multiple charting country songs because she's an extremely versatile piece of trash.