Fri, Feb 23, 2024
Sat, Feb 24, 2024
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Seats only guaranteed until 15 minutes after showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- General Admission is first come, first serve for seating location.
- Shows generally last 75-90 minutes.
- We have a strict one warning and out for breaking rules in show room (heckling, cell phone usage, disrupting the show, etc).
- There are no paper tickets, please give name or show ticket on device at host booth for entry.
- Groups must arrive together in order to sit together. While we do what we can to seat groups together, we cannot guarantee that groups will be seated together. For the best chance of being seated together arrive early and arrive all together.
- Our tables seat 2-4 people, so purchasing 4 tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. In the event of a cancellation for which there is no rescheduled date, a refund for this ticket may be issued at the option of the management.
- Please confirm you are purchasing tickets to the right date and showtime before making your purchase.
- 6:00 PM Show/5:15 PM Doors
- 7:00 PM Show/6:15 PM Doors
- 9:30 PM Show/8:45 PM Doors
Jake Silberman is a New York City comedian who's been relentlessly touring the country over the last three years. He's headlined numerous clubs, including Helium Comedy, Comedy Corner Underground and the Lincoln Lodge. Jake is a regular opener for Kyle Kinane and Nick Mullen, and has also opened for comedy greats Nate Bargatze and the late Norm Macdonald. His special "The Crowd Work Album'' is currently streaming on Tubi, with the album version put out by Helium Comedy Records. His recently released documentary "Back at It" chronicles the return of stand up comedy after the pandemic, following Jake as he tours the country while interviewing comics and fellow Americans along the way. Jake's work has been featured on "Now This News'' and his podcast "The Jake Silberman Show" can be heard every Friday.