- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Seats only guaranteed until 15 minutes after showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- General Admission is first come, first serve for seating location.
- Shows generally last 75-90 minutes.
- We have a strict one warning and out for breaking rules in show room (heckling, cell phone usage, disrupting the show, etc).
- There are no paper tickets, please give name or show ticket on device at host booth for entry.
- Groups must arrive together in order to sit together. While we do what we can to seat groups together, we cannot guarantee that groups will be seated together. For the best chance of being seated together arrive early and arrive all together.
- Our tables seat 2-4 people, so purchasing 4 tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. In the event of a cancellation for which there is no rescheduled date, a refund for this ticket may be issued at the option of the management.
- Please confirm you are purchasing tickets to the right date and showtime before making your purchase.
- 7:00 PM Show/6:15 PM Doors
- 9:30 PM Show/8:45 PM Doors
Gianmarco Soresi is a New York based stand-up comedian, actor, and creator known for his sharp societal observation and spry, energetic stage presence. Gianmarco effortlessly commands a room with his animated style, blending upbeat candor with dark comedic beats — which has garnered him critical acclaim from NPR, Esquire, The Atlantic, Buzzfeed, ABC News, and many more. He's performed stand-up on The Late Late Show with James Corden, Comedy Central, Don't Tell, The Real Housewives of New York, and was selected as a JFL New Face in 2022. He will next be seen in the new multi-comic standup series on Netflix called "Verified Standup" which will debut on the platform on November 28, 2023. Gianmarco has also acted in Billy Crystal's Here Today, Netflix's Bonding, Hustlers, The Last OG, and is the host of the popular podcast "The Downside with Gianmarco Soresi."